Thursday, August 14, 2014

MCT Thrifty Thursday / Stretch Your Stamps 2 class / Day 5!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!!!
Today is MCT Thrifty Thursday
 We are making projects using scraps / leftovers or recycled items!!!
For today's Thrifty Thursday I made a card with all little pieces of scraps and used the technique that I seen over at Stretch Your Stamps 2 class / Day 5!!! I think this is my favorite project so far from my classes, I just LOVE how it came out!!!
So I used MCT Bloom Where You Are Planted for all the pretty flowers and I had to cut one of my stamps to separate the little flowers so I can scatter them, the Floral Sentiments for the sentiment.
I also used my Prismacolor Pencils that I haven't used for like two years!!!!
All the bigger flowers are cut out twice to give a 3D look.
I was happy to play with them. Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Prismacolor Pencils
 
You can see more great projects that the rest of the AWESOME team made at
Emma's blog My Creative Time!!!
MCT is having a SUPER FUN Head of the Class Blog Hop
Tomorrow!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your card is gorgeous my gosh your flower are just so beautiful your colors skills are impeccable!!
Have to say your card actually is a true piece of art and is so frame worthy. WOW!!
Lucky person who receives it they are in for a magnificent treat.
YOU ROCK!!

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Cindy! LOVE the 3d look and your coloring is AMAZING!!!
AWESOME card my friend!

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! So pretty, Cindy!

Kim H said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS Cindy! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how those flowers are 3D!!!! BEAUTIFULLY done!