Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Princess and Stretch Your Stamps 2 class!!!

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!!!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post
over at SVG Cutting Files!!!
For today I made a birthday card for my niece, her birthday is only in September. but I have so much this month I thought it would be a good idea to get it done ahead of time. She just LOVES frogs and the color green!!! I used the Frog Prince/Princess for the cut, the base of my card is
Fancy Label Card Base, from Emma's My Creative Time I used the


 Supplies I Used for my card:
Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments Stamp Set

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Stretch Your Stamps 2 class!!!
 Day 2 – Background and Reverse Background Stamps


 
 Supplies I Used for my card:


 Supplies I Used for my card:
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous designs!!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful Creations!!

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the ombre card!

Crafting Katie said...

Loving you cards for the class! The ombre one is just gorgeous! Cute little frog princess too!

Kate said...

So Cute, I love the fading Gradient card so pretty.