Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today we are doing Whatever we want like a card, layout,
3D project whatever!!! :)
 
For my Whatever Wednesday project, I made three of these sweet cards and sending two of them to two blogger friends of mine. I think they will like them!!!!LOL :)
 I am keeping one for my self, I just LOVE it!!!
I used Emma's /  My Creative Time Surprise Pop-Out Card Die for the base and I also added an extra piece to one side, so there is polka dot paper on either sides, the Stitched Square Speech Bubbles to add a sentiment, the Stitched Party Dies for the balloons, and the
Stitched Grass Die. For the sentiments I used the Celebrate Good Times Stamp Set
and It's All About You Stamp Set!!! Ok for the sweet cut, I used the Too cute by Jessica - Cute as a Mouse Girls and added the Peachy keen face from PK-1200 The Moodies Face Assortment!!!
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 



 

 Supplies I Used for my Cards:
 
 
You can see more great projects that the rest of the AWESOME team made at
Emma's blog!!! My Creative Time!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


20 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Simply Awesome Cindy I love it so much!!!! :)
Vicky

jessica said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! This is AMAZING Cindy!!! I just love that adorable girl, the GREAT colors and perfect sentiments!
AWESOME job my sweet friend! Your bloggy buddies are going to LOVE this!

snappy scrappy said...

So super adorable...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Cathryn said...

Always so bright and perfect in every way. This is gorgeous! :)

Kate said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this so much. She is like the cutest little thing EVER!

LucyLu said...

OMG this is the CUTEST card ever!!! LOVE IT, LOVE IT... LOVE IT!!!

candio said...

This is the Cutest Card Ever!!! Love it ~ fantastic job!!

Lisa said...

Seriously, this is the cutest card!! Oh my gosh, I absolutely love it, Cindy!! It could not be more fun!! I love, love everything about it!! Amazing my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Melissa said...

So adorable! I want to name her Glora ;)

Glora said...

She is the CUTEST!!!! Whoever gets these will love them and keep them forever. I don't blame you for making one to keep for yourself too. She turned out WAY too darling! I love everything you make but because I'm such a Disney nut this is probably one of my very most favorites. AMAZING, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hugs- Glora

Joan Smith said...

OMG this has to be the cutest card ever you really you truly outdid yourself here and sure did the whole card in such an amazing, clever and creative way. Girl you are so talented it blows my mind. YOU ROCK!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is adorable Cindy! I love it:) The colors and not to mention screams Disney, and I am a Disney fan:) Loved the way you used Emma's dies and stamps, as well as the cute Peachy face. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Creations by Shirl said...

Amazing as always, and I'm sure your blogging buddies will love getting this card you made for them..... simply cute and adorable....

quilt4fun2 said...

Your cards are adorable! Love the girl cut with the Peachy face. The sentiments are perfect and fun. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Cindy, Cindy Cindy ~ I am not sure there are enough words in the dictionary for this ADORABLE, CUTE, AMAZING, FUN and over the top card! I LOVE. LOVE, LOVE it!! OMG!

Sherrie K. said...

Cindy, this is the sweetest card ever! The little girl has is over the top adorable! Love the polka dot papers to! I have this die but haven't used it yet....I need to! I just love this and I am sure your bloggy friends will to!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CARD!! It is so precious! Everything about it is prefect.. the paper matches her skirt, the colors, the theme, everything is absolutely wonderful!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my!! I think this just might be the cutest card that I have ever seen!! I absolutely love it!!! Hugs!!

Jannie said...

Beautiful!!! Love the whole card and all the details!!!

Hugs
Jannie

Unknown said...

Oh I love this you are so talented how cute!!!!!!