Monday, March 17, 2014

MCT Made in Minutes!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today we are making projects that are made in minutes!!
So we will be sharing some fun and easy projects, for when you need something but only have minutes to make it. I find that Emma's products are great for those quick projects!!!!
 
I have two cards for you today, it is St Patrick's day and I had my teddy bear card done for a while but didn't get a chance to post it!!! My first card is my made in minutes card, I had all the clovers and jar cut ahead of time!! So it made my job super easy.
I used the smaller Stitched Chunky Jar Dies, the I'm A Lucky Girl! Stamp Set for the clovers and sentiment, the All Around Holidays Stamp Set for the other clovers and the 
Small Talk Stamp Set for the dots!!!
 
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
So here is my cute teddy bear card, I made it for my friend Linda. She was teaching a class with PK faces and needed a project!! All the ladies just LOVED it.
I used the I'm A Lucky Girl! Stamp Set for the sentiment and clover, the
4x4 Journal Die + More for the base. The bear cut is from  SVG Scrapping Bug Designs
and I added the PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment for the sweet face!!!
 Hope you like both of my cards!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!

The Monochromatic Color Challenge is still on at Emma's blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for challenge is March 19th @ midnight PST.
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)



 

 

16 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Cute, cute cards I first off love how you used Miss Emma's jar just so cute I'm such a lover of the mason jar of it all....and with the shamrocks and your green plaid topper just extra, extra adorable. Now your Teddy card is so stinkin' cute so glad you shared just an extra bonus for sure. Love everything your created and love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. Have a fun Irish kind of day!!

jessica said...

Your cards are as always CUTE as can be!!! I just LOVE that jar of shamrocks...super clever and that St. Patty's Day bear is so adorable!!!!
AWESOME job my friend!!!!
Happy St. Patty's Day! Hope you have a GREAT Monday!

Crafting Katie said...

Aww, love your jar of shamrocks, and that teddy bear card is just the cutest, Cindy!

Unknown said...

Oh Emma! These are SOOO gorgeous! You bring about the best in everything you make!
LOVE that jar filled with shamrocks and that IrishTeddy card is so VERY sweet.
Hugs'n smiles, Viv xxx

Lisa said...

Both of your cards are so absolutely adorable, Cindy!! I love, love the jar of shamrocks!! It looks amazing!! I am jealous you can do a card that fabulous in minutes...it would take me hours!! And the bear card is too stinkin' cute!! He's so sweet!! Love them both my friend!! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathryn said...

Oh these are beautiful! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you Cindy, great job! :)

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute, love the teddy bear card!!! Lee-Ann :)

candio said...

Love how you used the jar! Stinkin' Cute teddy!! Happy St. Patty's Day!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

super cute

quilt4fun2 said...

Your made in minutes card is so fun and pretty. Great idea to use the Small Talk...it looks beautiful and finishes off your card nicely. Your bear card is adorable. Great cut file and job on the Peachy face. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

mickeydee said...

Happy St. Patricks Day .I love how you used the jar for the shamrocks. The bear is so cute!
mickey pal 2 at msn dot com

LucyLu said...

Very cute cards!!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well I just LOVE the first card! I LOVE that you used the stamp from the Small Talk ~ I ALWAYS forget about using it! Then that ADORABLE bear ~ always Fabulous projects around here ` ALWAYS!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Cindy, your cards are so cute!! I love the clovers in the jar and that teddy bear is too adorable!! Hugs!

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh Cindy! I just LOVE this so much! Your little jar and bear are just soooo soooo cute!
Great job as always!
Shelly

Kate said...

Love it a lot, sorry I am stalking my friend. Love the jar full of clovers looks Awesome.