Thursday, January 24, 2013

Peachy keen cards!!!


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
OMG it was sooo COLD yesterday that they cancelled all the school buses,that never happened before.
 Here are some more fun cards that I made with the New Peachy Keen Stamps!!!
For my first card I used the  Veggie Sentiments One and the cute little gnome is from
 PKSC-03 March 2012,  


Supplies I Used for my Card :
Cartridge -Freshly Picked
ep 6x6 Paper Pads- Sweet Day

PK-163 Veggie Sentiments One


                 PKSC-03 March 2012 

Here is my Second card using the Fruits Sentiments One, I think the Burlap looks great with my cute peach and I LOVE the face that I chose for my peach


  
Supplies I Used for my Card :
ep 6x6 Paper Pads Hello Summer
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique - Hemp and Burlap
Cartridge - Preserves

Vintage Stitched Label Dies

Here is my third card using the Fruit Sentiments Two, I had fun with this one!!!:)
Hope you like all my cards!!

  
   

 Supplies I Used for my Card :
DCWV The All About Me Stack
Cartridge - Preserves

   PK-164 Fruit Sentiments Two

PK-146 Piles of Smiles 1"



 There is a GREAT Challenge at MCT today, For more info Just click here!!!
 Thank you so much for visiting my blog!:)

12 comments:

Saundra said...

Such fabulous cards, Cindy! I love every one! Try to stay warm! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

Crafting Katie said...

Wow! Your cards are so adorable, Cindy! I love all of the images, and those sentiments crack me up (especially the first one)! Stay warm!!!

snappy scrappy said...

All 3 are so super cute...love the last one!!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

These are so flippin' adorable!!!! WOW Cindy....I am LOVING all your adorable PK projects.....you are one awesome enabler!!!!
Thanks for sharing my sweet friend and have a GREAT day!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, all three cards are so fabulous, Cindy!! I just love the images and the fun faces!! The sentiments are fabulous!! I agree with Jessica - you are a PK enabler!! And always, always so inspiring!! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Maureen Reiss said...

These are all Sooo CUTE!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ All I can say is WOW!!! These are so stinking CUTE ~ I can't take it!!! They totally made me smile ~ both of your cards!! Also WOW for no buses yesterday~ it must have been cold up there!! Stay warm sweet friend ~ especially those kids of yours!!!

Melissa said...

These are super! I love that gnome :)

Kate said...

Wow all these cards are just so cute. I love them all. Hope you have a great weekend my friend.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

You never cease to amaze me my friend! Your cards are all fabulous! You have such an eye for detail and color...love them all!

Crafty Moni said...

All your cards are adorable! You are very crafty my friend:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Sherrie K. said...

WOW!!!! All your cards are fabulous Cindy!!!! I love all your creations!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com