Sunday, October 4, 2026

Jaded Blossom October Challenge: Shake, Wobble or Roll!!!

 

      Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Shake, Wobble or Roll!!


I used Jaded Blossom the Thankful For My Gnomie for the sentiment, the Halloween Gnome Faces for the face on my Gnome, the Girl Gnome Die for the hair, the Gnome Dies: Girl Gnome Face Add Ons for the base of my gnome, the Gnome Dies: Spooky Add Ons for the pumpkin, the Rectangle Dies 1 for the base layer, the Spooky Scenic Dies for the layer in the background and the Flag Dies for the banners
Hope you like my card for today




Supplies I Used for my Card:


 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


No comments: