Friday, September 4, 2026

Have a Slice - Tacular Birthday!!! Jaded Blossom


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom!

 Ok these are for tomorrow's post! Its 2 of my daughters friends birthday today so I thought it would be cool to make pizza projects I added magnets to the back so they can put them on their fridge. They met at work :)

I used Jaded Blossom the Gnome Dies: Girl Gnome with the Gnome Faces for the girls gnomes, the Postage Dies with the Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layers, the Border Dies for the bottom so the gnomes have a leg to site on, the Gnome Dies: Pizza Add Ons for the pizza and hat and the Build a Booth Die: Pizza Add Ons for the pizza banners.
Hope you like my projects for today

Supplies I Used for my Magnets:

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!
PS  New Challenge starts on Sunday

No comments: