Monday, October 7, 2024

Jaded Blossom October Release Day#1


Welcome to our First day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with TWO NEW Stamp sets, TWO NEW Die sets 

I used Jaded Blossom the new Gnome Peeking for the sentiment, the Stocking Gift Card Die
for the base of my gift card holder, the Pinecone Dies for the pinecone and the 
Mini Tag Dies 2 for the tag.
Hope you like my project for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:

   We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $179.99

October 2024 Release will include:
3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
5 - New Dies
1 - New Outline Die
1 - Stencil
1 - Stencil Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil- Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $192.99

No comments: