Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Jaded Blossom Mini Firefighter Release!!!

Happy Thursday! It's time for our new Mini Firefighter Release over at Jaded Blossom! 

We have four new items available! Check them out HERE

Here is what I made using the new items.. 
I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME DIES: FIREFIGHTER ADD ONS for the dog, fire hydrant and fire hose, the new SOUND THE ALARM with SOUND THE ALARM OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES with the SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES for the layers. 
Supplies I Used for my Card:

I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME DIES: FIREFIGHTER ADD ONS for the fire and hat, the new SOUND THE ALARM with SOUND THE ALARM OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the CAR DIES: FIRETRUCK ADD ON to make my fire truck, the GNOME DIES for my gnome and the CAR DIES: OFF ROAD VEHICLE for the base of my truck

Thanks so much for checking out my projects! 



Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

1 comment:

Sharon Margaret said...

Hi Cindy…I really like your cards! I mostly do tags now, but I’m thinking oh going to square or slimline cards as an additional line. I love how you coordinated yours🙂