Sunday, February 4, 2024

Jaded Blossom February Challenge - Stencils

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Stencils!!!
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!! 

I used Jaded Blossom the XOXO STENCIL for the background, the WHEELBARROW DIES
for the base, the new WHEELBARROW DIES: LOVE MAIL ADD ONS for the hearts, the new
 LOADS OF LOVE with the new LOADS OF LOVE OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the 
layers.
Hope you like my card and video for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:


 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Tomorrow is are first day of sneak peeks for February Release 
over at Jaded Blossom
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

No comments: