Thursday, August 10, 2023

Jaded Blossom August Release Blog Hop


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's August Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Jamie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:
I used Jaded Blossom the new BEST FISHES with the new BEST FISHES OUTLINE DIES
for the sentiment, the new GNOME DIES: FISHING ADD ONS for the cuts, the new
FISH STENCIL for the fish's in the water, the RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the bottom layer, the 
TROPICAL DIES for the waves and the RAINBOW DIES for the clouds
Hope you like my card for todays sneak peek

Supplies I Used for my Card:


Regular Price for the Release Package is $165.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Gnome Dies: Sign Add Ons
1) Free with orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last
BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Cynthia
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Deb said...

What an adorable card, love the new add-ons.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Great catch by this darling gnome! TOO CUTE!

Flo said...

I love your colorful cards and the boat and water is perfect. Great job

Cheryl said...

I love this card - how did you create the boat?

Sin City Chix said...

Another amazing card! The canoe, details on your fish and colors are so perfect! I will definitely be scraplifing this one!

J Cochran said...

This is really cute. My husband loves to take his boat fishing and loved this card too. Great job!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Love it!

mae said...

great release and ideas!

Sue D said...

I like the fishing scene you created and the plaid hat.

Denise Bryant said...

So cute! I love the fishing scene you created!

Valerija said...

Awww this is so cute! I love the scene you have created!
Valerija xx

Ms. Tamp said...

Great scene created!