Sunday, May 7, 2023

Jaded Blossom May Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

 

    Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

I made a card for my daughter that loves F1
I used Jaded Blossom the new DIAGONAL CARD MAT DIE for the bottom layer, the 
GNOME DIES for the base of my gnome, the GNOME DIES: POT OF GOLD ADD ONS
for the flag, the GNOME DIES: CINCO DE MAYO ADD ONS for the hat, the
SLIMLINE DIES for the wavy track, the ALPHABET DIES 2 for the number 11 and the 
ALPHABET DIES for the sentiment I did.
Hope you like my card and video for todays Challenge!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:

 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend
SNEAK PEEKS STARTS MONDAY

No comments: