Sunday, April 2, 2023

Jaded Blossom April Challenge - POLKA DOTS!!!

 

        Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - POLKA DOTS!!!
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this Treat box

So for today I made a FUN Treat box as a Ladybug as someone ask to see how it 
could be done
I used Jaded Blossom the OCTAGON TREAT BOX DIE for the base of my box, the
OCTAGON TREAT BOX HALLOWEEN ADD ONS for the small circles, the
 STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the wings and head of my ladybug and the 
 FLOWER DIES for the flowers..
Hope you like my treat box and video for todays Challenge!!!

Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
OCTAGON TREAT BOX DIE

 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

No comments: