Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Jaded Blossom September Release!!! Day #3


Welcome to our third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with TWO NEW Stamp sets
POISON APPLES WITH OUTLINE DIE

 For today I made a tag with the new FREEBIE set
I used Jaded Blossom the new POISON APPLES WITH OUTLINE DIE for the image and the sentiment, the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the circle and the ROUNDED TAG DIE for the base of my tag.
Hope you like my project for today!

Supplies I Used for my Tag:
POISON APPLES WITH OUTLINE DIE

  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $115.99
September 2022 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil1
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp with Outline 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $125.99

Don't forget to come back Tomorrow, I will have more Sneak peeks and  a GREAT Hop
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


1 comment:

jean said...

your tag is stunning!!! i love it!!!Might want to eat it lol