Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Happy Holidays in July!!! CC Designs

 

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

It's my day to post and make a Video for C.C Designs
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

For today I made a Christmas in July card... always mean to make one and I never get the chance!
I used C.C. Designs the Elf Swissie for the Elf and sentiment, the Circle Metal Die for the top layers and from Jaded Blossom I used STITCHED SQUARE DIES with 
SCALLOP SQUARE DIES for the bottom layers.
Hope you like my card and video for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG03, YG25, YG17, BLUE - BG53, BG57, BROWN - E33, E37, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, RED - R14, R27, GOLD - Y28
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!



No comments: