Thursday, June 2, 2022

C.C Designs June Release Preview Day #3

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 3 of the June Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set!!! 

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/Kp_51jlTCf8

For today I made a FUN Pop up box card with the new CUTIES from CC
I used C.C. Designs the new Beach 20 for the ADORABLE images and sentiment and from
Jaded Blossom I used SPRING DIES 2 for the clouds, the TROPICAL DIES for the sand and waves and from Lori Whitlock I used Pop Up Box Card Beach for the base of my card.
Hope you like my card and video for today :)

Supplies I Used for my Card:


Copic Colors I used for these set - BLUE - B91, B93, B95, B97, BG53, BG57,
BROWN - E33, E35, E37, E74, E77, E79, GRAY - N0, C2, GREEN - YG03, YG25, YG17, RED - R17, R29, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, YR24, ORANGE - YR12, YR16, 
also used Pencils
Distress Oxide - Mermaid Lagoon
Tea dye

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Tomorrow  for the AWESOME Hop

No comments: