Saturday, May 14, 2022

Ink n splatter May Release day!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

I am sharing a card using some of the NEW Ink N' Splatter May Release!!! So all the DT members will share a project today as it's Release day. 

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/duv_VUY-m3w

WHOO HOO! It's Our Anniversary!! In honor of all our loyal customers & of course our new ones, we are offering a SITEWIDE ANNIVERSARY SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY
Be sure to stop by inknsplatter.com and check out our super cute New Release too!
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

I am so Excited to share my card as I had so much FUN creating it. LOVE all the new papers, stamps and dies!!! AMAZING release Dina and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY my friend HUGS
I used Ink N' Splatter the new O-Fish-Ally Fin-Tastic Stamp Set with the O-Fish-ally Fin-tastic Die Set for the most of the images, the new Sea Plant Life Stamp Set with the Sea Life Die Set
for the rocks, the new Summer Breeze 6x6 Paper Pad for the background paper and from 
C.C. Designs I used a die for the Background layer.
Hope you like my card for today!!!

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Background die

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG25, YG63, PINK - R22, R32, YELLOW - YR21, YR24, YR27, GRAY - N0, C2, W6, ORANGE - YR16, YR18, 
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

No comments: