Sunday, July 4, 2021

Jaded Blossom July Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

 

    Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
For today I made a card with some of the new goodies
I used Jaded Blossom the new CIRCLE WORDS for the sentiment, the new
 BALLOON NUMBERS with the BALLOON NUMBERS OUTLINE DIES for the numbers, the 
GNOME-ALICIOUS BIRTHDAY for the gnome, the STITCHED SQUARE DIES for the
 layer and the SPRING DIES for the grass.
Hope you like my card for today!!! 

Supplies I Used for my Card:
CIRCLE WORDS

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up by Saturday, 07/03/2021
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

No comments: