Wednesday, June 30, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - JULY RELEASES PREVIEW DAY #1 Cute Gnomies & Film Strip Die

 

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Cute Gnomies & Film Strip Die of July Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set and Die set

CUTE GNOMIES AND FILM STRIP DIE

Having so much fun creating with this ADORABLE Release

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!

I used C.C. Designs the new CUTE GNOMIES for the CUTE Gnomes, the new 
FILM STRIP DIE for the film strip layer, grass and clouds, the 
SLIMLINE METAL DIE with the SCALLOPED SLIMLINE METAL DIE for the layers and the
Hope you like my card for todays Preview day!!!

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
CUTE GNOMIES
FILM STRIP DIE

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG03, YG11, YG25, YG17, BLUE - B93, B95, B97, YELLOW - YR21, YR23,  GRAY - C2, C5, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, RED - R17, R29, 
BROWN - E42, E43, E44, E33, E35, E37, ORANGE - YR16, YR18, also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget I will be back on Friday for the hop 

No comments: