Monday, March 15, 2021

C.C. Designs March Facebook Challenge: Easter/Spring!!!


 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

 I am entering the Challenge over at C.C. Designs on Face Book page Easter/Spring!!!

For this months Challenge I made two FUN treat holders and will also be giving them to my kids for Easter. They turned out SUPER CUTE!
I used Jaded Blossom the RIC RAC TOPPER DIE for the base of my holder, the FLAG DIES 2
with the FLAG DIES for the banner and from C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps I used the 
TINY EASTER CLEAR STAMP SET for the ADORABLE Images and sentiments.
I also added the copic colors I used down below 
 Hope you like my Treat Holders for today!!!



Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:

Copic Colors I used for these sets - GREEN - G43, G46, BROWN - E42, E43, E44, RED - R27, BLUE - B91, B93, B95, BG97, GRAY - N0, C2, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, YELLOW - YR21
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week

No comments: