Monday, June 22, 2020

The Graduate!!! Sketch 494

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
For today I am entering a FUN sketch Challenge over at My Favorite Things!!!
 
I colored images on a older set and it will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp set and also give an idea on how to color it. The set I am sharing is
 

My brother ask for a graduation card, so here is what I made ;)

I used Jaded Blossom the Rectangle Dies 2 for the rectangle layers, the Stitched Oval Dies
for the top layers and The Graduate for the image and sentiment. Paper and stars are for
Doodlebug Design....
Hope you like my card for today Challenges!!!
 

Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 Copic Colors I used for these sets - BLUE - B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, GREEN - G43,
  YELLOW - YR21, YR24, YR27,  SKIN - E00, E11, E13, PINK - RV32, GOLD - Y28
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!
 


No comments: