Sunday, May 10, 2020

C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps! May Facebook Challenge - Celebrate Mom



 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
May Facebook Challenge - Celebrate Mom
 
 For today's Challenge I chose this ADORABLE image for my mom because she LOVES flowers. This is the first time playing along with CC Designs Challenge
I used C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps the NANCY GARDENS DIGITAL STAMP for the ADORABLE image and from Jaded Blossom I used Mushroom Die for the grass, the
Spring Dies for the flowers, the Spring Banner Dies for the butterfly's, the 

Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer, the World's Greatest Parents for the sentiment and the paper is from Doodlebug Design
Hope you like my Mother's card for todays Challenge!!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Card:
C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps
NANCY GARDENS DIGITAL STAMP
Jaded Blossom
Mushroom Die
Spring Dies
Spring Banner Dies
Rectangle Dies 2
World's Greatest Parents
Doodlebug Design Paper
 
Copic for this set - YELLOW - YR21, YR23, YR27, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, HAIR - E33, E35, E37, PINK - RV32, R85, GRAY - C2, C4, PURPLE - V25, RED - R27, R29, BROWN - E41, E42,E43, E44

 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

 


No comments: