Saturday, April 11, 2020

Jaded Blossom National Pet Day!!!



Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
 National Pet Day
 

For todays Challenge I made a cute Kitty Birthday card!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the Kitty Dress Up for the Kitty and hat, the Birthday Candies 2 for the sentiment, the Rectangle Dies 1 with the Rectangle Dies 2 for the layers, the
Candy Charms & Banner Dies for the circle to add my sentiment too, the Border Dies for the green border and the Banner Dies for the fun banner...
Hope you like my card and colored images for today!!! :)

  Supplies I Used for my Card:
Kitty Dress Up
 Birthday Candies 2
 Rectangle Dies 1
Rectangle Dies 2
Candy Charms & Banner Dies
Border Dies
 Banner Dies

Kitty Dress Up

COPIC colors I used for this set - YELLOW - YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27, GRAY - C2, C4, C5, BLUE - BG57, PINK - RV11, GREEN - YG17, GOLD - Y28, RED - R14, R27 R29

Mew Did It
 
COPIC colors I used for this set - YELLOW - YR21, YR24, GRAY - N0, C2, C4, C5, PINK - RV11,
BROWN - E41, E42, E71, E74
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!
 
 


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful! Love these cuties.