Friday, January 17, 2020

Jaded Blossom January Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week. But we still have the Free stamp set for today.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 





 
Foodie Faces Freebie
 
Well I hope you enjoyed all the projects that the DT and I made for this AMAZING Release, I had a BLASS coloring and making my projects with it!!! For today I made a Gift card holder
I used Jaded Blossom the new Foodie Faces Freebie for the cute faces, the new
Kawaii Foods for the images, the Franks A Lot for the sentiment, the Gift card Die with the
Goody bag Die for the inside so I can add a gift card, the Mini Tag Dies 3 for the
banner and the Pocket Tag Die for the base of my holder.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)
 
Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder:
 Foodie Faces Freebie
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later on today to see more
AMAZING projects with this Release!!!!
 
 


1 comment:

Michelle said...

super cute gc holder !!! and AMAZING coloring all week ♥