Thursday, December 5, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing December Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
Its the final release of the year!  We wanted to end with a nice, relaxing Boho/
Hipster theme and mood!
 3 New image stamps, a fun die , word die and stencil!

 




For today I made a card for Christmas and will send it out to a friend!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Sierra-You Got Style! for the BEAUTIFUL girl, the Britney - Winter Wishes for the sentiment, the Word Bubble Cloud Die for the bubble, the
Star Card Mat Die for the layer, the It's A Little Strange for the Christmas lights  and the        
enamel dots for the dots and from SVG Cutting Files I used Tree Tube Holder for the tree.

 Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Stamp AnnieThing!
Sierra-You Got Style!
It's A Little Strange for the Christmas lights 
enamel dots
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

No comments: