Thursday, August 8, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing August Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
 
August release is finally here and we are celebrating with some beloved icons of the past!
 
Meet Aaron... soon to be a rocking and rolling mega star!

 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
OMG He is so ADORABLE and looks so much like Elvis. For today I made a Tag and had to get an old record to take a pic with it!!! My dad had the Elvis hair for the longest time.
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Aaron for the ADORABLE image and sentiment, the
Palm Tree Dies for the trees, the Waves Dies - 2 pack for the waves, the Under the Sea Dies for the sand, the Grass Dies for the grass, the Land Of Oz Dies for the clouds and from  
Jaded Blossom I used the Octagon Dies for the base of my tag.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today.
 
Supplies I Used for my Tag:
Aaron
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 

No comments: