Thursday, June 13, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing Challenge - Summer Fun

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at 
Stamp Anniething!!!  and It's Challenge week :)
 
 
Today I made a card with my favorite Mermaid stamp for this theme challenge!!! 
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Under the Sea Bundle Theme Set for the Mermaid, the
Under the Sea Dies and the Wave Die from that bundle and from the bundle
Conquer the World I used 2 builder dies, the Rainbow - enamel dots with the
for the sentiment and the Tropical Dies for the seashell
Hope you like my card for todays challenge!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Wave Die
2 builder dies 
 
  
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is July 5th
HAVE FUN!!! :)    
   Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

No comments: