Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week
Today we are sharing projects made with Two NEW Stamp sets!!!!
 
  It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!! I made two fun projects <3
I used Jaded Blossom the new I Heart Ewe for the sentiment on the card, the new
For Ewe for the sentiment on the gift card holder and for the sheep's, the new
Pocket Tag Die for the base of the pocket, the Gift Card Die with the Goody Bag Die for the gift card inside, the Tropical Dies 2 for the small flowers, the Treat Tag Die for the bigger flower, the  Word Bubble Dies for the bubble and the Flag Dies for the banners and from 
SVG Cutting Files I used Chibi Spring Sheep for the SVG cut of the sheep on my card and the face is from Peachy Keen Stamps the set PK-1511 Black Eyed Critters Faces 1-1/8 inch
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Card and Gift Card Holder:

 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $116.99
February 2019 Release will include:
5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- 4 x 4
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
 
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $124.99
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)
 
 
 


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

So perfect for Spring. Your sheep are super cute.

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo CAA-UUTE! Love it!

Theresa

Michelle said...

such a fun adorable set, love the bright colors and the fun flower paper!

Vonmariedesign said...

Your card is just the cutest!! I loove both so much!!!