Friday, July 6, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing July Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
Hi and welcome to our July Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for this month!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!


All Items are available in the store Friday!  
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Today is release day and all the new goodies will be in the store Whoo hoo!!!
I had so much FUN coloring and creating with this AMAZING release <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Chloe-Pehea 'Oe for the girl and sentiment, the new
Circle Reverse for the die cuts, the Diamond Ball Crosshatch for the background, the
Land Of Oz Dies for the clouds, the At the Beach Decorative Die Cuts for the sun, the
Palm Tree Dies for the palm tree and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 2  
for the bottom layer
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Chloe-Pehea 'Oe
Circle Reverse
Diamond Ball Crosshatch
At the Beach Decorative Die Cuts
Palm Tree Dies
Jaded Blossom
Rectangle Dies 2

 
I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

 

No comments: