Thursday, March 8, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing March Stamp Release!!! Day #2

 
 
Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!


 
Alice will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps
we showed you  this week!!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
OMG She is just GORGEOUS!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Alice for the beautiful girl, sentiment and the little sheep, the new Garden Grow Die Cuts 43 pcs for the tree and the sweet butterfly, the
 Land of Oz Dies for the fence and the bushes and from  Jaded Blossom I used
Rectangle Dies 1  for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stamp AnnieThing!
I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!
 Have a great day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

The entire scene is sooooo CUTE!!! LOVE the new image (Alice) she's adorable!
Have a great Weekend!

Theresa

Andre M. said...

Your card is just fab. Love the patterned clouds and little Alice.