Friday, January 19, 2018

Jaded Blossom January Stamp Release!!! Day # 5

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our January Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
  
Lips
 Heart Doily
 
I had so much fun making all these projects to sure with you all!!! :)
AWESOME Release as always
I have two fun projects for today, My first project is a treat box using two new sets.
I used Jaded Blossom the new freebie Heart Doily for the sentiments and pretty heart doily, the new Date Night for the image, the Candy Wrap Dies for the chocolates, the  
Heart Dies 1 for the hearts and the Gable Box Die for the base of my box.
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:  
Heart Doily
 
Ok here is my second project, it's a treat holder too!!! I love the lip candy's
I used Jaded Blossom the new Lips for the image and sentiment, the Ric Rac Topper Die
 for the treat base and the 3x4 inch Clear Bags for the bag.
Hope you liked all my sneak peeks for this Release!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:  
 Lips
 Ric Rac Topper Die
3x4 inch Clear Bags

Thanks for stopping by
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release
 
 


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable treat box and super fun treat bag too!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M


Georgiana said...

What a FABULOUS week of projects! So many amazing Valentine treats. Awesome job!

Scrapper69 said...

I have LOVED seeing ALL your project all week! They're always so fun & Creative!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations