Thursday, November 2, 2017

Stamp Anniething's November Release! Day # 2



 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's November Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT Travel!!!

 
Brooke will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
This girl is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!
Such a fun release and they would be so cute on a layout too!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Brooke for the girl and from Jaded Blossom
I used Stitched Square Dies for the bottom layer and the paper is from
Paper from K & Company
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
Paper from K & Company
 
Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!
 Have a great day!



2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Awesome job coloring and I love the Polaroid picture with her.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is fabulous!! Awesome paper to use with her!!