Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Stamp Anniething's September Release!!!! Day #1



 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's September Release!


 
Tommy will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show
you  this week!!
 
*********************************
 
I made this card of Scott, his birthday is only in November!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Tommy for the cute little guy and from Jaded Blossom
I used Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer, the Stitched Oval Dies for the oval layer, the
Alphabet Dies 2 for the number 17 and the So Many Birthdays 3 for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release!
 Have a great day!

No comments: