Thursday, July 13, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing Challenge Week #19 Theme - !!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! It is Challenge week :)
Week 19 Theme Week -  Seeing Stars!!!
 
 
SUPER FUN Challenge!!! For today's challenge I made a little girl getting ready for bed.
I just used Stamp AnnieThing! the Holly - Sweet Dreams for the little girl and sentiment
 and from SVG Cutting Files I used CS-56 for my card base.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST August 4th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

She is simply adorable. You did a wonderful job!!

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet!