Thursday, April 6, 2017

Stamp Anniething's April Release Day # 2

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's April's Release!
Heading into Spring with some Sunshine, Flowers and Rain!
 
 

Sofia will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is the Project I created with the new stamp!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Sofia for the sweet girl and sentiment and from
Jaded Blossom the Flag Dies with Flag Dies 2 for the banner, the Stitched Circle Dies for all of the circles and the Spring Dies for just the small circles!!!
 Hope my project for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our March release!
Please Stop in tomorrow for Day #3!

Have a great day!
 Thank you for stopping by!!!! :)