Thursday, February 4, 2016

Stamp Anniething's February Stamp Release - Day# 2



Hi and welcome to Day #2 of Stamp Anniething's February release!  
If you love Princesses this release will be right up your alley!

 
Paige is ready for the ball!  She even comes with an optional tiara crown (that fits on any of our pretty princesses!)

Paige will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
What did you all think of yesterday's sneaks.... WOW!!! Todays is as BEAUTIFUL, you will LOVE all the sneak peeks that my DT sisters made for today too!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Paige for the BEAUTIFUL princess and from
I used Birthday Dies for the small hearts, Valentine Dies for the bigger hearts and the
Valentine Panels for the stamped designed.
Hope you like my project for this AWESOME release day!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 

Stamps will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our February Release
 and have a great day!!! :)