Monday, March 24, 2014

MCT Made in Minutes!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today we are making projects that are made in minutes!!
So we will be sharing some fun and easy projects, for when you need something but only have minutes to make it. I find that Emma's products are great for those quick projects!!!!
Here is my sweet card for Made in minutes, it took me 20 minutes to make it!!!! I just LOVE
the way it came out. I used a super easy cut from Miss Kate Cuttables and it was FREE!!! From
Emma/ My Creative Time  I used the Fly Away With Me Dies for the clouds, the
for the great sentiment. The cute face is from the Peachy keen
Hope you like my made in minutes card for today!!!
 

 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 
 
 


13 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What an adorable card. Your little scene is so cute love how you used Miss Emma's goodies and your sun turned out so darling. Great creative job!!

Crafting Katie said...

Cindy, this is just the cutest!!! Love that happy sun, and it is just perfect with the sentiment! The XL Label makes such a great layer behind it and the clouds!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Cindy!!!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Cindy! What a CUTE face on that sun and fun card LO!!
I LOVE it my friend!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the Peachy face on the great sun cut. I like how the XL Label compliments the clouds with more soft curves. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lisa said...

This is so sweet, Cindy!! I love that adorable face!! I wish I could make something this fabulous in minutes - it would take me hours!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ oh this is so ADORABLE!!! I LOVE that sun and the dies you used to create this whole scene! Seriously CUTE!!

Jayne said...

Awesome card my friend! You make the best cards. Have a great week.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Simply adorable! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sherrie K. said...

You always make the cutest cards girl! Your design is adorable and love that sweet face you stamped on the sun! Another FABULOUS card!
Sherrie K

Kate said...

Way too CUTE!

LucyLu said...

This is SO CUTE, Cindy!!! Love it :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a sweet card!! Too cute!! Hugs!!