Wednesday, February 5, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today we are doing Whatever we want like a card, layout,
3D project whatever!!! :)
So for today I wanted to share my card that I made with my friend Linda in Lively, she owns a craft store and she wanted me to try something different!!!! My daughter was off from school the day I went, so she came and made a few cards too!!! she really enjoyed making these 3D cards.
So I used Emma's Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies for the hearts, the Stitched Doily Die 
and Treasured Moments Stamp Set for the sentiment!!! and added some Flower Soft.
I hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Flower Soft
Riverbank Revels 8x8 Glitter Decoupage
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 


15 comments:

Shar said...

Awww, Cindy, this is just the sweetest!!

Joan Smith said...

What a sa--weeeeet card just adorable. I do love the whole vintage look of it all. Love too how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies.

Rhonda Emery said...

this is too cute. hugs

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Super super cute! The little duckie is so darling and absolutely precious all rolled into one ;)

snappy scrappy said...

This is just super adorable!!!

candio said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Cindy!! What a sweet image!! I love the dimension and the awesome sentiment!! Fabulous as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathryn said...

This is so very sweet! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my sweetness - what a lovely card! Love that soft, sweet little scene. The colors make me wish for spring. Your embellishments and sweet sentiment just bring everything together - love this!

mickeydee said...

Love the image that you used. It is so sweet

jessica said...

This is super ADORABLE Cindy!!!
Love that sweet image!
Awesome job my friend!

LucyLu said...

This is so cute and adorable!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wonderful job on this sweet 3D card. I like all of the layers and fussy cuts. Cute paper.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a sweet sweet card!! I love it!!

Kim H said...

Oh Cindy ~ this is darling and simply BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE the 3D card idea and I have never tried to make one! You are so flipping talented!!!