Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Peachy Keen The Release Party!!!


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
PARTY TIME!!
 We have two challenges for this release.
 Jeanne is the hosting for the first Challenge
Challenge #1- Embossing - Either dry embossing or heat. Your choice
 I made this cute little bag for Jeanne's Embossing Challenge!!!!I used my cuttlebug for the embossing and used the PK baby that is on the new Stamp of the Month set,I added a rattle and blanket to my baby.
A sweet gift for a baby shower!!!


 Supplies I Used for my Card and treat box:
 Copic Markers

PKS March 2013 Stamp of the Month 
PKS  March add on set 2013 (for the sentiment)
Cartridge - Baby Steps
Cuttlebug

Nikki  is the hosting for Challenge #2
Background: Either use a background stamp on your card, or create your own background
with stamps!!!
Here is my card for Nikki's Stamp Background Challenge!!! I used the new background stamp that PK is releasing today and added the cute bunnies from 2 different sets,and my grass is  Burlap that I got at Liz's Boutique.



Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Copic Markers
2 PKS March add on set 2013 (for the bunnies)
Background Stamp is PKS March add on set 2013

 Liz's Paper Loft Boutique- Hemp and Burlap


I hope you can join us at the Peachy Keen Connection for the Party,there are 2 great Challenges!!!
and there is a great prize to be won!!

RELEASE WEEK LONG SALE
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and have a great week!:)

13 comments:

Jovan said...

OMG...these are AMAZING!

Lisa said...

As always my friend, your projects are amazing!! I absolutely LOVE them!! The little baby with the pacifier is so sweet!! And the bunnies are adorable!! You showcased the stamps perfectly!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Janice W. said...

Amazing Cindy! Love them both!

Anonymous said...

Oh m'gosh, Cindy...too darn cute!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Both are just adorable as always!!! Lee-Ann :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Cindy Cindy you made my morning.... How darn cute are these projects of yours...
Love them to death......
Wink wink - Thanks for sharing..

Kim H said...

Cindy B ~ your killing me with your INCREDIBLE talent and vision! I just LOVE that bag to pieces!! Oh my ADORABLE! The details simply are the CUTEST!! Then that card ~ oh my! You seriously ROCK my friend! Have a great night!

Maureen Reiss said...

These are Really ADORABLE!!! Cindy you ROCK!!

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY Cute!

Melinda said...

Super cute. Great card for the challenge. Just love the new sets from Peachy Keen.

Jayne said...

Love your gorgeous baby bag and adorable bunny card my friend.
Jayne x

Unknown said...

Love all of your stuff!!!

Kate said...

OMgosh, these cannot get any cuter that this. They are just all Adorable especially the one with the 3 bunnies. Love them my friend.