Monday, February 25, 2013

MCT Scrapping the Little Things!!!



Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to MCT "Scrapping the little things"
 Today we are making Project life/Smashbook /Layouts or similar type projects.
 Somewhere on the layout we were to use the NEW JAR DIE!!!
For my Smashbook I thought it would be cute to make a layout of the kids catching frogs when they were little.That was their favorite pass time that summer.I used the bigger jar in the set and added the PK frog inside it!!!


I added a clear plastic layer to the jar to make it look like a glass jar!
Supplies I Used for my Smashbook:

Challenges for this week!!!
There is a GREAT Challenge at MCT, For more info
Deadline for this challenge is Wed, March 6th @ 3:00pm PST!


 Peachy Keen Challenge 13-8 3D Objects/ Metal
Create a 3D object of your choice following the theme Metal!!!
2/27 - 11:59 pm EST
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute LO!! Lee-Ann :)

TristanzNina said...

Cute smash book page! Love how you used the canning jar!
Cheryl

Kate said...

OMgosh! I love this.. This design looks so cute, we used to do this when I was young in the philippines on our farm. I just got homesick now.

Cassandra said...

OMGeee! What a great way to start the week...looking at those smiling little froggies! How cute! Love how you did the jars! Never been frog hunting before, but it looks like they were having fun :) Too cute my friend...thanks for the smile!

Lisa said...

What an awesome page!! The little frogs are so cute!! I love how you have them in the canning jars!! And the pictures are fabulous!! Happy Monday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CherylB said...

Now this is super cute! I love the frogs in those jars! I haven't been able to quit playing with the new stuff either! I love this...great job!

Kristi said...

Love your jarred froggies!
Kristi

Joan Smith said...

Oh gosh how ca-ute is your LO love the froggy in the jar is so precious just a great job. I am so glad I purchased the jar dies so many great ideas I'm getting from the whole DT and yours is just supurb never would've thought to just use it for a frog & of course I remember my kids and grandkids doing this....so I'll just make a small cut on the Cricut and I'm all set. Thanks again for a genius idea.

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute!! Great LO and the kids sure looked like they were having fun!!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a great page of a sweet memory...kids will love looking at this one when they are older. Fun careless days! Everything on the page (letters, flowers, jars & froggies) are perfect. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome pages! Ooooh, these pictures are so cute as the kids are out on their adventure! Super cute Cindy! The froggy in the jar is so adorable...I suppose I will need to get that die too! I just got some of my order from MCT and waiting on the slider box. I wish I had all week to just play with my new product...but life is in the way :( Oh well, soon things will settle down~
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh this is so CUTE!!! Look how little the kids were! Using the alpha letter and that jar for frogs ~ so ADORABLE!! Still just admiring your pictures of little frog hunting expedition! TOO CUTE!!!