Thursday, August 6, 2026

Jaded Blossom August Release Blog Hop!!!


Hey Everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's August Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
If you're here from Rosemary you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:
I used Jaded Blossom the new Pumpkin Mug Dies for the pumpkin cups and leaves, the 
for the face, the Slimline Dies for the base of my card, the Spring Dies for the grass and the 
Pumpkin Spice Season for the sentiment
Hope you like my card for today




Regular Price for the Release Package is $141.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Woodland Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is 8/6-8/7 Only, while supplies last (automatically included with all August Release Package purchases)

Now on to the HOP....
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up: 
Cindy -you are here

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend
and have fun hopping!!!

No comments: