Friday, October 25, 2024

Treat Yourself!!! Jaded Blossom

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom!!! For today I made two gift card holders for Christmas gifts... these new holders are AMAZING!!!

I used Jaded Blossom the new Gnome Gift Card Slider Die for the base of my gift cards, the new Gnome Peeking for the sentiment, the Gnome Dies: Gingerbread Add Ons for the cookies, the Gnome Dies: Baking Add Ons for the hats and mitts, the Gnome Dies: Extra Parts Add Ons 2 for the hair, the Gnome Dies: Girl Gnome Face Add Ons for my girl gnomes, the Halloween Dies for the look of icing, the Christmas Banner Dies for the holly's, the Gnome Faces for the stamped faces, the Stitched Circle Dies to add my sentiment on.
Hope you like my projects of today.

Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holders:


Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

No comments: