Monday, September 9, 2024

Jaded Blossom September Release Day#1

  

Welcome to our First day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with TWO NEW Stamp sets, TWO NEW Die sets 

For today I made a pac-man card using the fun new ghost... It was my daughter Tiffany's idea
I used Jaded Blossom the new Gnome Friends: Ghost Die for my two ghosts, the new Ghost Faces for the faces, the new Ghostly Greetings with the new Ghostly Greetings Outline Dies for the sentiment, the Slimline Dies for the base of my card, the Stitched Circle Dies for the base of my pac-man and the Diamond Dies for the mouth cut out and the Flower Dies for his eye!
Hope you like my card for todays peaks



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $149.99
September 2024 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - 3 x 4 Stamp Sets
4 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Die
1 - Stencil Freebie 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 

This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil- Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $164.99

No comments: