Sunday, May 5, 2024

Jaded Blossom May Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

We want to let you know about our MONTHLY SPOTLIGHT! Every month, Jaded Blossom will pick a product to highlight with a special discount. For the month of May, we are spotlighting two stamp sets: Happy Hello and Happy Hello Add Ons 2. There is even a bundle deal to purchase the stamp sets with their coordinating outline dies for a bigger discount! 



I turned this gift card into a card as I wanted to make one with my nephew for his Dad's birthday. So I cut two of them and I have a picture of him with his card at the bottom :)

I used Jaded Blossom the CUPCAKE SLIDER DIE for my card base and layers and the 
BIRTHDAY WORD DIES for the happy birthday layers
Hope you like my card for today


Supplies I Used for my Card:


 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


1 comment:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

How fun that you created cards with your nephew! They are both amazing!!!