Wednesday, January 10, 2024

CC Designs January Release Day #2

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 2 of the January Release For C.C. Designs.

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/f2N4_IhGw5s

On this video I will be making a card with the new Under the Sea stamp set from the new release over at CC Designs. Will also color both of the images...

I used C.C. Designs the new Under the Sea stamp for the girl and sentiment, the new
On The Land for the fish and from Jaded Blossom I used the FLAG DIES for the banner and from My Favorite Things I used a die for the layers
Hope you like my preview card for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:
My Favorite Things 

Come back Friday as I will have a new card and video

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: