Sunday, December 3, 2023

Jaded Blossom October Challenge - ADD SOME GOLD!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - ADD SOME GOLD!
(must use at least one Jaded Blossom Product)
 
So for the gold I added a bling to my snowflakes and the jingle bells is gold
I used Jaded Blossom the OCTAGON TREAT BOX DIE for the base of my boxes, the
LARGE GLASSES DIES for the glasses, the OCTAGON TREAT BOX DIES: CHRISTMAS ADD ONS 2 for the Elf pieces, the WINTER DIES for the snowflakes 
Hope you like my Treat boxes for today


Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp, die, or stencil somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person

4) Link up below by Saturday, 01/06/2024

**You don't have to have a blog to play along! You can load your card to the Jaded Blossom's Garden of Creativity Facebook Group and then add your link from Facebook. 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

No comments: