Sunday, October 1, 2023

Jaded Blossom October Challenge - SLANTED SENTIMENT

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - SLANTED SENTIMENT 
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

I used Jaded Blossom the new CANDY CORN FOR SALE for the sentiment, the new 
Candy Corn Stencil for the background, the new Gnome Dies: Spooky Add Ons for the fun hat
the BUILD A BOOTH DIE for the banner, the GIRL GNOME DIE for the base of my gnome,
 the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the circle cut out and the FALL DIES for the leaves 
Hope you like my card and video for today! 
Supplies I Used for my Card:

 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Adorable Cindy, the candycorn background is such a great detail to go with your gnome