Friday, January 6, 2023

Ink N Splatter January Release 2023

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today I have a card and tag using the new release from Ink N' Splatter
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

I used Ink N' Splatter the new Kissing Mice for the image and sentiment, the new
Raspberry Crush 6x6 with the Sweetheart 6x6 for the papers and from Jaded Blossom
I used CARD MAT DIES for the bottom layer, the DIMENSIONAL BANNER DIES for the banners and the LAYERED FRAME AND JOURNAL DIE for the top layer.


I used Ink N' Splatter the new Lovable Mice for the image and sentiment, the new
Raspberry Crush 6x6 with the Sweetheart 6x6 for the papers and from Jaded Blossom I used
SENTIMENT STRIP DIES for the banner and the BREAD TAG DIE for the base of my tag
Hope you like my video and projects for today

No comments: