Tuesday, March 22, 2022

The Greeting Farm!!! A Big Hello to all my peepo


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

This is my second post as a guest designer over at The Greeting Farm. How ADORABLE is this little girl with her chickee friends from the set Peeps Couple. I added a fence background so it looks like she is playing with them in their pen and I also added a house for the chicks and that was a cut I did on my cricut. I am so grateful to be here and be able to share my project using there stamps. 

I used The Greeting Farm the Peeps Couple - Clear for the ADORABLE girl, chicks, hearts and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used HONEYCOMB CARD MAT DIES for the background and the SPRING DIES for the grass.



 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, RED - R27, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, BLUE - B93, B95, B97, PURPLE -  V15, V17, GRAY - C2, C4, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, YR24 also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: