Sunday, June 6, 2021

Jaded Blossom June Challenge - SUMMER!!!

 

         Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - SUMMER!!!
For todays challenge I make a slimline card with a sea theme
I used Jaded Blossom the MAKE WAVES for the sentiment and images, the 
WORD BUBBLE DIES for the bubble and the SLIMLINE DIES for the layers on my card
Hope you like my card for today!!! 

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up by Saturday, 07/03/2021
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


No comments: